COLUMBIA, MD–the new Energy Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: NENE) announced today that scientists have successfully developed the first generation of 12 x 12-working prototype at the company’s SolarWindow ™ technology, which is capable of producing electricity, see thru glass. 4 X 4 to its predecessor, was unveiled in September 2010, compared with today’s debut album marks a significant achievement of the company, it will continue to work in the production of commercially marketed product.
Today, serious disturbance likely to jeopardise the achievement of the prototype represents a 300% increase in size than its predecessor and is the first work of its dimension ™ SolarWindow. Using this method, the researchers fabricated metal products n.e.c. new energy technologies to the company’s patent pending spraying-electricity-producing coatings directly onto the glass, Prototype, remove the expensive and often difficult at high temperatures or high vacuum production methods are typically used in the current solar manufacturers.
“Our SolarWindow ™ technology, yet another step closer to residential and a significant milestone in the event the end-user of the displays ‘, Mr. John Conklin, President and CEO, new Energy Technologies, Inc.” we are able to continue with the aggressive product development program will work to improve the effectiveness of, inter alia, solar cell, power, durability, manufacturability, and in addition, the scale-up. “
The company’s latest spanning the idea follows the heels of several important business and scientific achievements, including:
* The exclusive commercial license to obtain worldwide a large number of patent filings and inventions important for transparency and ease of SolarWindow ™,
* Third-party validation company power production output template, there is a need for potential customers to offer performance and economic model for the calculation of the SolarWindow ™ application building facades; related cost savings
* The development of new SolarWindow ™ material, which could lead to improved efficiency, cost and manufacturability of future commercial;
* The development of numerous compounds, processes and applications, enabling new energy technologies to produce electricity will See thru coatings and spray applied; and of the
* Perhesuunnittelua company’s management team and the Scientific Advisory Board.
American Energy Information Administration, and more than 80 million single detached homes, nearly five million commercial buildings. New energy SolarWindow ™ technology is being developed for the application of such commercial buildings.